Sheer black devore, floral and delicate - the Anais is here. Minimal frill details with a middle tie and hidden buttons at the waist seam. The same soft detail is featured also around the neck and cuffs making the Anaïs feel romantic and sultry. She's perfect on her own, but even better worn as a full set layered over the Odette cami and Bea skirt.
- Long sleeved blouse
- Contrasting ruffle trim detail at front neckline and centre, cuffs, and waistline detail
- Front tie fastening, with three concealed button closure options
- Split at sleeves with tie detail
- Sheer fabric
- No lining
- Devoré burn out velvet in black, featuring original ‘Cosmos Devoré’, designed by Réalisation
- Perfectly paired as a set with our ‘Bea’ skirt in Cosmos Devoré
- Sizing is considered standard, but due to the delicate nature of this fabric if you are between sizes or have a larger bust, we would suggest sizing up
Our Dreamgirl: Fia 5'6 wears an XS and Mariama 5'9 wears a S.
Refer to our sizing chart for more detailed fit notes.
We use flash photography, for best colour accuracy of the garment, please refer to the fabric swatch image.
20% Silk, 80% Viscose burn-out Velvet
Dry Clean Only
Do not iron, only steam from back side if needed
Delicate fabric, please take extra care
AboutFabric:We carefully choose the type and weight of silk that we use for each design specifically. This style has been made in our core silk and viscose blend velvet, with a speciality burn-out devoré design. The fine silk chiffon that is left behind in the devoré is delicate, so extra care should be taken when wearing.
RÉALISATION SIZE GUIDE
The Anaïs blouse is considered true to size. Due to the delicate nature of this fabric, if you are in between sizes or have a larger bust, we suggest you go a size up. Please consider the guide and your individual body type when choosing your size.
Need some help? Send us an email