We are rapidly expanding our team and community here at Réalisation, new opportunities for big thinkers, creatives with Réal good vibes:
Content Coordinator & Social Media Editor
Location: Los Angeles Studio
- Manage content requirements for all Réalisation social channels by driving and creating a more personalised and engaging approach to Réalisation social content
- Create brand awareness, acquire and retain consumers and drive sales
- Help to set up and manage any new social channels as requested by management
- Work closely between the Creative team in LA and Marketing Director in Melbourne on planning daily/weekly/monthly social content calendar across brand social channels including new product and promotions
- Take the lead in creating and briefing content ideas :
- Concept and production co-ordination / planning of any additional content driven shoots required eg BTS, Q&A
- Posting all approved content
- Develop best-in-class process and system for customer responses
- Expand community of Dreamgirls and influencer outreach
- Track influencers on socials for brand appearance and content tagging
- Organise and file influencers imagery into relevant product/style categories and folders ready for posting
- Undertake regular competitive reviews, to keep the team up to date on what our competition is doing on socials (Content, captions, commentary with followers and customers), and provide insights on how we can better leverage our social content
- Provides copywriting support for content on brand social channels
- Proactively and reactively responds to customer inquiries on social platforms to ensure clients requests are received and executed upon in a timely manner and or handed or escalated to the customer service department
- Working with social insights monitor content, constantly aware of what is performing (or what is not) and continuing to improve engagement
- Record weekly performance for all brand social channels to identify key trends
- Create Monthly recap reports to be shared with Executive team of overall social performance
- Position requires 2-3 years of social media experience in a similar field
- Thrives in a small team - hands on environment
- Must be self motivated and works well independently
- Highly organised, detailed orientated and can multi task
- Must be passionate about social media and consumer behaviour as well as have a creative eye
- Should demonstrate a strong interest in fashion
- Public Relations experience is a plus
- Always striving to solve problems and go the extra mile so the team and the business can succeed
Please email your resume to: COMEJOINUS@REALISATIONPAR.COM
Knitwear Product Developer
We are seeking an experienced Knitwear Product Developer or knitwear production agent on a freelance basis to work closely with the Design/Creative Directors and Design Developer to create and produce a woman’s knitwear line of clothing and accessories for Réalisation: handling every step of the way from conception, sampling - through to final production. This requires high level of design and technical knowledge to ensure product reflect the creative direction and aesthetic of the brand.
This role includes the following duties:
- Acting as liaison between Réalisation and suppliers on all sampling and production requirements/issues
- Create and finalise the knitwear specifications
- Lab dips
- Yarn and trim sourcing
- Negotiate on quantities and pricing
- Liaising with mills to ensure sample and production deadlines are met at all times
Product Development and Production Assistant
Location: London, UK
Based in London - 4 days a week. This is a highly technical role, overseeing production and supporting Realisation's Design Developer across silk, merchandise and special collaborations
The successful candidates duties will include:
Production: Responsible for overseeing and improving the quality of all production across several categories.
- Measuring post production against provided specs from the factories to highlight any fit issues of discrepancies and report these findings with feedback and a resolve
- Investigate feedback provided by the customer service team weekly returns reports or feedback regarding defective items or quality concerns
- Assisting with any wash/colour fasting/shrink tests across product.
- Provide measurements and care instructions of all new product to the customer service team for uploading to the website.
- Maintain, track, unpack and organise pre and post production related incoming/outgoing sample packages and distribute to relevant departments
- Maintain a production sample wardrobe across all styles
Development: Assisting in day to day tasks assigned by the Design Developer in relation to any stage of product development and sampling.
- Assisting with sourcing specialty trims, fit samples, material and accessories.
- Creating technical drawings and specification sheets as required
- Maintain the organisation trim/fabric libraries
- Receive and review accuracy of samples against brief as directed by the Design Developer before presenting to the creative team
- Coordinate sample archive as directed by the Design Developer
- Remind creative team on up-coming due dates and manage team calendar/reminders as needed
Minimum of three years experience is required in woman’s wear production and development. The candidate must have the ability to make decisions independently with minimal direction. Also organise, prioritise and multi-task in a very fast paced and dynamic environment.Attention to detail and effective communication skills.
This is a part time role (starting 4 days per week) however, as we are a fast growing company - there is opportunity to progress into a full time position over time.